Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI build submission for I20080512-2000

Hi Team,

1, I notice that those class in org.eclipse.ui.forms.widgets *NOT* document that widget's styles and events;
Class in swt.widgets documented these 2 contents:
Styles:
H_SCROLL, V_SCROLL
Events:
(none)
If bugzilla it? worthof ?

2, Some tools use reflection to process widget's style value. for convenience, If worth of providing a set of Annotations to help these tools for handle contents about styles and events?
f.e:

public @interface AWidget {
    public interface IWidgetStyle {
    }

    public enum Orient implements IWidgetStyle {
        LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER;
    }

    public enum Linely implements IWidgetStyle {
        SINGLE, MULTI;
    }

    Class<? extends IWidgetStyle>[] value();
}

@AWidget({Orient.class, Linely.class})
class Button{
}