AW: [platform-ui-dev] Possible Platform contributions from g-Eclipse

Hi Szymon,

> I would like to attend the talk too.

Great!

> Moreover I think that we have a mechanism in UI for cutomized error
> reporting (see StatusManager and StatusAdapter).

Just had a quick look at it and it seems to me that there is some
potential to merge things. I definitely will have a closer look until
EclipseCon.

> I would like to talk about your solution and moving the status
handling
> facility to core components.

Is there a reason why this is currently in ui?

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top