[platform-ui-dev] EclipseCon - BoF - UI Component Programming Best Practices (SWT, Nebula, JFace, Databinding ...)

Hi,

A new BoF "UI Component Programming Best Practices" [1] organized by Boris Bokowski and myself was just accepted and scheduled for Monday evening at EclipseCon.

I would like to invite you all to this BoF. We can talk about SWT, JFace, data binding (JavaBean, EMF, ...) and future technologies that can make writing data driven UIs easier and better testable.

Tom

[1] https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/601

Back to the top