[platform-ui-dev] Maintenance build submission - please verify if you submitted a fix

Note I *did not see any projects that were branched since our last submission two weeks ago*, so if you branched any then let me know, they were not picked up.

Kevin

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 190281. [KeyBindings] Always include unbound commands (FIXED)
+ Bug 192051. [StatusHandling] NPE in StatusNotificationManager (REOPENED)
+ Bug 207029. [Commands] NullPointerException in HandlerActivation.toString() when tracing enabled (FIXED) + Bug 207963. [Contributions] F1 key does not work when context id set in org.eclipse.ui.menu (FIXED) + Bug 209042. [Commands] Cannot add in an additions seperator without getting a warning (FIXED) + Bug 209097. [Viewers] TreeViewer: Refreshing from a large number of entries to a small number of entries very slow (NEW) + Bug 209189. [Commands] org.eclipse.ui.commandImages API and documentation error (FIXED) + Bug 210304. [Navigator] resourceFilters incorrectly read from extension point (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.ui.ide
org.eclipse.ui.tests.performance
org.eclipse.ui.tests