Re: [platform-ui-dev] Forms API and font settings

On Nov 16, 2007 8:22 AM,  <remo.loetscher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have created a custom theme in eclipse. The theme overwrites all fonts
> defined in JFaceResources.
> If I create a form using FormToolkit the font used for form elements
> (FormText, Section...) is not changed (only title gets the overwritten
> font settings). I know, that in Eclipse as default the OS font-settings
> are used -> changing system settings could solve the problem, but I'd
> like to change only _application font_ settings.
> If I create a similar form as a FormDialog, the overwritten font type
> for org.eclipse.jface.resource.JFaceResources.DIALOG_FONT is applied to
> most elements (except Section Header and ExpandableComposite title).
> Is there a way to get the UI-Elements in _normal_ forms working with
> JFaceResources fonts (like formheader text does)?

This question should be asked/followed up in the newsgroup
eclipse.platform - http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/

But it sounds like you would need to open an enhancement request at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ against Platform UserAssistance

PW

--
Paul Webster