[platform-ui-dev] Problem with plugin with incremental project builder example

Hi,

I use Eclipse SDK 3.3 and create a plugin project using plugin with incremental project builder. There is a problem with this example, when we create a error xml file, the error is displayed in problem view, I double-clicks it to open text editor, the error marker is shown on text editor, but it is shown very fast and disappears (very strange).

I tested on Eclipse platform 3.3, the error marker is shown on text editor and doesn't disappear but the error marker isn't shown on the in project explorer ... :(

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
An.

Back to the top