[platform-ui-dev] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet.

I have a plugin project with a swt view. Plugin has a view class. I want to show the view from another class in plugin. I used "PlatformUI.getWorkbench()" method in this class to access the plugin, find view and show it. But an exception like
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet."
occured when we need see the view while testing plugin in another eclipse.

I think my plugin starts before the workbench. So I can't reach the plugin from the workbench.

How can I fix this problem? Does plugin need explicit dependency?

Or can I show view from another class with another way?