Re: [platform-ui-dev] Remote TreeViewer Article

Hi Peter,

      I would be interested to review the article. To submit it, there's a
category in Eclipse bugzilla for the Eclipse Corner Articles.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community&component=Articles&cc=mdelder@xxxxxxxxxx

Kind Regards,

Michael D. Elder
Zephyr, The Rational Deployment Modeling Platform
IBM RTP Lab
(919) 543-8356 T/L:  441-8356
mdelder@xxxxxxxxxx

http://scribbledideas.blogspot.com/  |
http://blogs.tap.ibm.com/weblogs/page/mdelder@xxxxxxxxxx |
http://planetradical.raleigh.ibm.com/

"Developers are like artists; they produce their best work if they have the
freedom to do so, but they need good tools." -- Werner Vogels