Re: [platform-ui-dev] RCP and org.eclipse.ui.ide

I dont know if you need navigator,
If so, 3.3 do a separator,
there are 2 plugins:
org.eclipse.ui.navigator,
org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources

And there is CommonViewer class which can be used in some case, but it's associated with editor.:) maynot be your need.

ai!

Regards,

2007/7/14, Jörn Kottmann <kottmann@xxxxxxxxx>:
> you're wrong. As of 3.3 the IDE plug-in can be used as the application
> specific part has been extracted into a separate plug-in.

Oh, I was not aware of this, but the issue with the ide plugin remains
the same. I just want to use a little bit from it and must take all.
With
take all I mean that it makes lots of contributions to the ui which
are not wanted.

There should be a way to reuse the resource specific
ui stuff  by RCP applications.

Jörn