[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-ui-dev] RCP and org.eclipse.ui.ide
- From: Jörn Kottmann <kottmann@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:23:02 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=QgGtisQLNabmBeqGBMyM66HyiJJ+jj04KuBoxRpb8SsD1S1RBN9PnrcLVtlxtKQKB14CN1V7s+xYdgZutgbCnDcbJpWG06lKr+pGng/ID/uF0MuwmzdHxbux17MaLu9vcDnrTs9ITkel14d5YLSjs85uuTdvcjL+Xskj1GkFUzQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=f2IlmCtXnhjfM22U5hZLcKaEd7rcTQEGDnbRSPDZFD9xrMXgrZgrkA7M16DEqYHO9Atj/GD9BnGzCD2MsgtUauj1sTxsjjXeAr1rqcPiwbVc+qZVrU9czmBZK+IWnNhfoGjQsYIdrqCClRG45tg5vpf1a5OmMDsom8j2QgmPuFU=
you're wrong. As of 3.3 the IDE plug-in can be used as the application
specific part has been extracted into a separate plug-in.
Oh, I was not aware of this, but the issue with the ide plugin remains
the same. I just want to use a little bit from it and must take all.
take all I mean that it makes lots of contributions to the ui which
are not wanted.
There should be a way to reuse the resource specific
ui stuff by RCP applications.