Re: [platform-ui-dev] Custom L&F for eclipse RCP

Thank you but i kannot find any good information there  :(
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sushil Ojha" <sushil.ojha@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Custom L&F for eclipse RCP

Sebastian,
If you are looking for windows xp LnF download javaw.exe.manifest file
and put it under system32 folder of your system.
You can refer to
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RCP_Custom_Look_and_Feel link
otherwise.
Regards,
Sushil

On 5/24/07, Sebastian Bota <sebastian.bota@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello.
I need to create an application based on eclipse rcp platform. Now i'm
interested in skinning the application, but i have no ideea.
Can anyone PLEASE help me with a little tutorial or something that cand
demonstrate this >
I know i have to create some presentation factoryes but i have no ideea how
to use them and how to customize for example how will a VIEW look like.

Thank you !