[platform-ui-dev] Attempt to activate a disabled plug-in: "<plug-in name>"

Hi All

I am getting the following error when I try to access one of the plug-ins programatically:
Attempt to activate a disabled plug-in: "<plug-in name>"

The following is the scenario:
I have 4 plug-ins in my workbench "Plug-in A", "Plug-in B", "Plug-in C", "Plug-in D"

"Plug-in B" has a dependency on "Plug-in A" and "Plug-in C"
"Plug-in C" has a dependency on "Plug-in A" and "Plug-in D"

When I try to execute "Plug-in C" in debug mode, i get the above mentioned error in the ".log" file in the ".metadata" folder of the workspace.

Where could I have gone wrong.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant

Back to the top