[platform-ui-dev] Tooltip text for actions in context menu

Hi,

I have generated submenu and child menu items in the context menu for all the editors ( those that extend from org.eclipse.ui.IEditorPart).
I want a tool tip for the leaf menu items (actions). In the eclipse help for org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus extension point , its written that the tooltip only appears for the actions in the toolbar only.
Please tell me how can i have tooltip for the menuitems in the context menu.

Please help me...

Thanks
Manisha Sur

Back to the top