Re: [platform-ui-dev] Unit Tests

Thank you for asking the question.  I've added an entry to the FAQ for this.

-brad

On Nov 3, 2006, at 10:53 PM, Phil Borlin wrote:

Thanks Brad, they are all passing now.

-Phil

On 11/4/06, Brad Reynolds <bradleyjames@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You also need:

org.eclipse.jface.databinding.ui
org.eclipse.jface.databinding.beans

Then run org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.BindingTestSuite.  If
you still have issues let me know what errors you are receiving and
what tests are failing.

-brad