[platform-ui-dev] Unit Tests

I thought I might try my hand at a patch and so I downloaded three plugins from CVS:

org.eclipse.jface.databinding
org.eclipse.jface.examples.databinding
org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding

I then setup a new JUnit Plug-in Test and selected "Run all tests in the selected project..." and choose org.eclipse.jface.tests.databinding.

When I ran the tests I had 116 errors and 12 failures

I am running 3.3M3

What do I need to get these tests running?  Do I need to run off the nightly builds?  Are there some extra settings in my Run configuration (maybe under the plug-ins tab) that need to be set?  Do I need to download more plugins from CVS?

Thanks,
-Phil

Back to the top