Re: [platform-ui-dev] Javadoc and compiler warnings in the build

Tod Creasey schrieb:
As we (Platform UI) have been having some issues with javadoc errors in the builds of late (I have been the main culprit) I would like to crank up any compiler or javadoc setting that breaks the build from ignore/warning to error in our plug-ins.

Currently this will generate no extra work for anyone (I have already fixed up our existing issues) but it will make it a lot easier for us to always commit good code.

If there is no objection I'll do this tomorrow (the 18th).

What happened? Did anybody speak up against it or did you simply forgot about it?

Tom

Back to the top