Re: [platform-ui-dev] 3.3 M2 build week - UI build submissions

Paul we will need to submit for Bug 157566 [Viewers] Application doesn't
shutdown because background thread is running and some resource dialog
fixes.

Tod

"Paul Webster" <paulweb515@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
18.09.2006 10:00
Please respond to
pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."
<platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."
<platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] 3.3 M2 build week - UI build submissions

Just a reminder that we have made our 3.3 M2 build submission.

Please request more build submissions on the platform-ui-dev mailing
list and I will submit them.

Thanx,
Paul Webster

--
Paul Webster
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode!