[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-ui-dev] IDE Application
- From: "Markus Krueger" <krueger@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:23:11 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Aca/tY4pdNs4Ps3kRR2SNT8NW5N+Vg==
- Thread-topic: IDE Application
we are developing an eclipse application and use the IDEApplication as a basis instead of developing a new one. Since we are now at the point
where we would like to add a license or login dialog as the application starts, we are wondering if there is a way to do this on application startup.
We tried to use the org.eclipse.ui.startup extension point, but since this is called too late, we are not happy with that. We need something at the point where the "choose workspace" dialog appears. That would be great. Is there a way except creating an own application, or would it be possible to add an extension at this point?