[platform-ui-dev] Commit comment format for reporting of bugs

As many of you have noticed the Platform UI team has been generating the
list of fixed bugs each build and posting a message to this list after we
submit the map file. This list is generated using the soon to be released
"Generate Build Notes" option in the releng tool.

Any revision with a comment of the form Fix for Bug 12345 xxxx description
will be used to generate this list which we hope will be a lot of help to
the members of the  community who wish to track our work. Please be sure
to use this format to ensure your fixes get reported. The easiest way to
get this format is to copy the top line of Bugzilla report and to paste it
into the commit dialog.

Tod

Back to the top