Re: [platform-ui-dev] How to create CellEditor

Guogo

This mailing list is for discussion about the development of the ui, not
about using it. Please ask your question on the newsgroup or the eclipse
IRC channel.

Tod Creasey
Platform UI Team

"Qing Zhang" <bigguoguo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/15/2006 07:10 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."
<platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] How to create CellEditor

I want to create a table viewer to support configuration of my system.
Each row of the table have different cell editor type, for example, row1
is TextCellEditor, row2 is ComboCellEditor. The method of
tableviewer.setCellEditor (CellEditor[] editor) can't implement my
requirement. It sets one type of CellEditor for one column.   So I ask for
help.

Thanks.

platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx