[platform-ui-dev] Eclipse 3.1, getPlugin VS. getExtension

Hi all,
I have to test a set of PDE plugins.
Writing the my TestCase for PluginA I need to get a reference of the installed plugin from the running platform.
Looking through the documentation I've found a deprecated getPlugin() method and the new getExtension() returning a IExtension.
Now, if my plugin ID is something like "my.example.plugina", how can I get an instance of PluginA from the eclipse platform using API calls?

Thank you all.

Roberto

Back to the top