[platform-ui-dev] Un 'Verified" defects

Folks,

I've just reviewed the RC1/2/3 defect lists and about half have not been marked as 'Verified' (some aren't even marked as 'Fixed')....we should get on this because being sloppy here is how defects get into releases....

If some of you who are still working on RC4 defects (or have new babies or are otherwise disposed...;-) need some help checking/verifying some of the less devious (i.e. simple to check) defects I'll be free tomorrow to help out.

Onwards,
Eric (aka "the Bad Cop") Moffatt

Back to the top