Re: [platform-ui-dev] Reminder: build submission at 4PM

Thanks Dani - I misread the N build as I build.

Either way builds start at 8AM so I will be doing a 4 PM build submission.

Tod

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/26/2006 10:10 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."
<platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Reminder: build submission at 4PM

Tod,

there's no midnight I-build, see
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/3.2-endgame-buildschedule.html

Dani

             Tod Creasey
             <Tod_Creasey@ca.i
             bm.com>                                                    To

             Sent by:                  platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-ui-dev-b                                          cc

             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject

                                       [platform-ui-dev] Reminder: build
                                       submission at 4PM
             26.04.2006 16:01

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               UI component
             developers list."
             <platform-ui-dev@
               eclipse.org>

We will be submitting for the midnight I build at 4PM. There will be a
rebuild every 4 hours after that if required. Be sure to add me to the cc
list for any bug you will need a resubmit for until the end of RC2 and
post to the list if you need a rebuild.

Tod