Re: [platform-ui-dev] Testing pass tomorrow

Hi Tod

I checked the CVS repository and the org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed plug-in has not been tagged with a new build. How to I get it added to the build? I resolved four Bugzillas, I can look them up if you need them.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager - Software Developer,

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2006 11:15 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Testing pass tomorrow

Tuesday will be a test pass for the Platform UI team - here is our updated
test plan and assignments:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/testfix/index.html

If you want anything added please let me know.

Tod