[platform-ui-dev] Build submissions for warm up builds tomorrow

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/3.2-endgame-buildschedule.html

Just a reminder we start warmup builds at 08:00 EDT Wednesday morning. I'll be doing our major build submission at 18:00 EDT tonight.  Please make sure that CVS is in a stable state at that time.

If we need to submit to any of the other I-Builds tomorrow please post the request to this list.  I'll check it 1 hour and 15 minutes before each build starts (except for the 8am build, of course :-)

Later,
Paul

Back to the top