From: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Boris Bokowski
Sent: Monday, 3 April 2006 12:40 PM
To: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-ui-dev] Re: Adding and removing Views from
anIFolderLayout.

Have you tried calling addPlaceholder() on a folder layout with an ID
containing a wildcard?

If this does not help, it seems that you have a use case that is not
supported by the current API, in which case it would be good if you
could
file an enhancement request in bugzilla.

In the future, please use the RCP newsgroup or bugzilla if you have
similar
questions.

Thanks,
Boris

On 4/2/06, Burlock, Craig (SAPOL) <Craig.Burlock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All, I?m a bit stuck.  I?ve got a RCP app in which different views
are
> shown based on button selection on another view which is outside of
the
> folder.
>
> Hiding the views within the folder is easy enough because I can find
their
> reference within the workbench and just hide them.
>
> My problem is when I try to show new views ? I don?t know how to add
them