Re: [platform-ui-dev] Template for wizban images

Gunnar,

To my knowledge there is no template for all the wizard banner images. You
need to search for all 'wizban' folders, after you've extracted the jars.

I've provided on platform newsgroup,  an AI "template" file right after 3.0
release. It included the wizard banner blue background curves, for creation
of new wizard banners. But I don't think this is what you are looking for.

andrée

             Gunnar
             Wagenknecht
             <gunnar@wagenknec                                          To
             ht.org>                   platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-ui-dev-b
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [platform-ui-dev] Template for
                                       wizban images

             03/16/2006 11:18
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               UI component
             developers list."

Hi!

Can anyone send me a pointer where I can find the template for all the
wizard banner images? I hoped to find them in CVS but I couldn't.

Thanks,
Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht