[platform-ui-dev] Wizard pages show up blank

Has anyone seen this kind of problem?  I have my own wizard and wizard pages extending from a WTP wizard framework.  From the debugger I can see that the pages are returned correctly from wizard's getNextPage() and "createControl()" were called before the page is set visible.  The page title and description are all shown correctly.  But none of the controls on the page are shown.

Any advice is appreciated.

Jim Zhang

Back to the top