Re: [platform-ui-dev] Article on workbench internals

I agree it should be published in the open, but not in the general
articles section, just of the Platform UI development resources page (as
it already is):
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/dev.html

Bob Foster <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/13/2005 12:49 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."
<platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Article on workbench internals

"Platform UI team" is not a closed set. Anyone can make a contribution
to Eclipse, or at least try to; the more information people have the
more likely you are to get quality contributions.

Everything about Eclipse should be out in the open and freely available.
To satisfy Nick's concern, his second paragraph could be added to the
article at the top.

Bob