Re: [platform-ui-dev] Perspective switching optimizations

All of the switch perspective tests should be faster (including
everything starting with
performance.PerspectiveSwitchTest#testPerspectiveSwitch:* and the
fingerprint test).

The editor switch tests should also be faster to a lesser degree, for
editor pairs with different actions - like
performance.EditorSwitchTest#testEditorSwitch:perf_outline,java() and
the new test that switches between the java and PDE editors.

I mainly meant to warn about the high risk change.

  - Stefan