Re: [platform-ui-dev] How do I disable "New Editor" in my editor's scope?

Please see my reply in the newsgroup.

Adrian Storisteanu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/28/2005 12:27 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] How do I disable "New Editor" in my editor's  scope?

How can I disable R3.1's "New Editor" action in the scope of my editor?

I see this action in two places:
 - on the "Window" top pull-down menu, and
 - on the context menu of the editor tab.

[Sorry for asking in here - this was sent twice to eclipse.platform w/o
any
reply...]