[platform-ui-dev] Re: RC1 fixes

Thanks for asking I was meaning to send something.  These are the rules:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/eclipse-project-home/plans/3_1/freeze_plan.html#FixPassAfterRC1

Trivial changes such as doc bugs do not require approval.  Please CC me on bugs you want to fix or send an email, chat ... whatever unless we've already discussed/decided to do this thing for RC1.

/michael

Susan M Franklin/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS

05/16/2005 12:02 PM

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
RC1 fixes

you mentioned changes are reviewed for RC1?
should I make patches on bug reports and just solicit someone from team to review?
what about javadoc bugs (clarifications, etc.)?...those reviewed too?  or are they considered doc?

susan

Back to the top