[platform-ui-dev] Fw: Commit rights for Matthew Hatem

+1

Sorry this took so long,  I've finally reviewed some patches and committed some code from Matthew.  It turned out that Nick thought many others had reviewed Matts patches but in reality, Nick just got tired of waiting and did all the work himself<g>.  I see Matthew making lots of useful contributions that will help enable RCP app writers in general.

/michael

----- Forwarded by Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM on 04/14/2005 10:00 AM -----
Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM

01/28/2005 04:44 PM

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Commit rights for Matthew Hatem

Matthew Hatem, one of the senior members of the Lotus Workplace Client Technology team, has been a key participant in the evolution of the Eclipse Rich Client Platform, contributing driving use cases and valuable patches.  He has worked hard to ensure that any changes are generally applicable to the Eclipse generic workbench and IDE scenarios, not just to the Lotus products.
His patches have been of consistently high quality, and when necessary he has worked though several (sometimes many) iterations to come to a mutually satisfactory solution.

I would like to nominate him for commit rights on the Platform UI team.
Please send in your votes.

Nick

Back to the top