Re: [platform-ui-dev] Reminder: Warm-Up Submission

I have some API changes coming in to support the refactoring code, but am awaiting a go-ahead from refactoring.
Depending on the results, I may have some more bugs to fix, or at least additional testing.

I don't know about 4pm - that's 1pm my time and I may need more time.

susan

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/23/2005 07:12 AM