[platform-ui-dev] Session tests...huzzah!

We here in UI land have finally gotten around to using the Session test api provided by core (thanks guys!).  As such, our ui.test plugin now requires org.eclipse.core.tests.harness in order to run.  The session tests are not part of the UiTestSuite but have been included in the test.xml file.  If you wish to run them simply create a junit plugin launch that uses org.eclipse.ui.tests.session.SessionTests as its test class.  If you're looking for the perfect Christmas present for your favourite UI developer you couldn't go wrong with contributing a session test.

Back to the top