[platform-ui-dev] How to register a default action for a retarget action without a part?

We are trying to provide keybindings for CVS actions. To do this we need
to add an actionSet and a list of associated commands. The problem we are
having is that when the Synchronize View is active certain actions on the
CVS actionSet need to be replaced with the Synchronize View specific ones.
But if the Synchronize View is not active there are default actions that
should be called instead.

I've tried to create the actionSet with retargetable actions, but I don't
know where/how to register a set of default handlers? Is this even
possible?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Back to the top