[platform-ui-dev] Test Pass (I200409212000)

I have complete my test pass, and everything looks fairly good so far.
Unfortunately, I was not able to test the colours and fonts page well due to
Bug 74472, but we already knew this was going to be a problem.

I would like to submit fixes for the following bugs:
+ Bug 32789.  [EditorMgmt] Allow control of editor tab compression
+ Bug 74582.  [KeyBindings] preference page: extends "Default " has an extra
space

I have also found these bugs as well.  However, I feel they are either too
risky to fix at this point, or not all the important.
+ Bug 74571.  [KeyBindings] Key assist window is sometimes positioned too high
+ Bug 74572.  [KeyBindings] The key assist dialog should support PageUp and
PageDown
+ Bug 74696.  Text editor settings preference page doesn't draw text borders
+ Bug 74704.  [Contributions] [MPE] Contributions based on active editor
duplicates entries for MultiPageEditorParts

cheers,
d.

Back to the top