[platform-ui-dev] Running individual performance tests

The UI performance tests currently rely on the fact that they're run after being wrapped with a UIPerformanceTestSetup TestSetup object.  As such, attempting to run any given set of tests outside of the main performance test suite will result in errors (missing resources, primarily).  In order to run individual test classes I've checked in org.eclipse.ui.tests.performance.PerformanceTestRunner.  This class will wrapper the class specified by the "org.eclipse.ui.performance.test" system property with the appropriate test setup so that it may be run seperate from the entire test suite.  I'm going ot investigate making this easier (read: transparant) in the future.

Back to the top