Re: [platform-ui-dev] 3.0.1 RC2 Test Plan

Looking good here.  Plus I've been using the 3.0.1 builds for most of the
last week without any problems.

Saw some minor problems, but no show stoppers.

Nick

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2004 04:37 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] 3.0.1 RC2 Test Plan

If have found the following, the last one looks interesting and is for
JDT.

Platform UI
73558 Error dialog when no browser widget found for javadoc view
73569 period on the end of the "Show All Wizards." checkbox label

JDT
73579 StringOutOfBounds error after changing encoding.

Otherwise good so far from Platform UI perspective

/michael

Andrew Eidsness/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2004 03:57 PM

Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] 3.0.1 RC2 Test Plan

I have found the following problems during the test pass.  None of these
seem
severe enough to prevent 3.0.1 from shipping....

+ Bug 73552.  [PropertiesView] switching editors does not update
properties view (dup of Bug 43085)
+ Bug 73570.  [Outline] Outline view not update when properties change
+ Bug 73588.  text editor prints (to paper) highlighted line

Otherwise, 3.0.1 RC2 seems good to me, and my bugs are all verified at
this
point.

-Andrew

Back to the top