Re: [platform-ui-dev] 3.0.1 RC2 Test Plan

On September 9, 2004 12:39 pm, Douglas Pollock wrote:
> The full test plan has been updated.  Some areas were assigned to people
> that were not on our team.  Please check that you haven't been added to
> other areas.

I have found the following problems during the test pass.  None of these seem
severe enough to prevent 3.0.1 from shipping....

+ Bug 68242.  [Workbench] Search view menu drop-down appears and is enabled,
but is empty
+ Bug 73594.  [FastView] Restore animation wrong after zooming editor
+ Bug 73597.  [ViewMgmt] Moving view with keyboard does not allow left
positioning

Otherwise, 3.0.1 RC2 seems good to me, and my bugs are all verified at this
point.

cheers,
d.

Back to the top