[platform-ui-dev] Performance Tests

I've gone and converted our two existing performance tests so that they now use the new org.eclipse.tests.performance framework.  The tests were modified such that they follow the pattern set forth by the org.eclipse.jdt.text.tests plugin.  In fact, some of the code from the text.tests plugin was copied directly.  This will be cleaned up over the next week to better reflect platform-ui needs.  I would like to encourage all interested parties to develop tests for areas or scenarios that they feel need attention with regards to performance.

Back to the top