Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote for Commit Rights (Ines Khelifi)

Despite her love of the leap pad, I'm going to have to agree with you.

+1.

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/25/2004 02:12 PM

Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote for Commit Rights (Ines Khelifi)

+1 from me. I have worked with her from the beginning and her work has
always been top notch. She was a great asset to the team during the 3.0
release cycle.

Tod

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/25/2004 02:05 PM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Vote for Commit Rights (Ines Khelifi)

Ines has been with us for a long time -- through many milestones -- and
has
consistently produced quality patches.  I would like to nominate her for
commit rights.

+1

Will anyone back me up?

cheers,