Re: [platform-ui-dev] A project migration problem from Eclipse 2.0 to 3.0

See also the migration guide at
http://help.eclipse.org/help30/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/porting/eclipse_3_0_porting_guide.html

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/25/2004 05:45 AM
Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] A project migration problem from Eclipse 2.0 to 3.0

ContentAssistPreference and TemplateMessage are internal classes and can
change at any time. Their usage is at your own risk, see:
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-API%20use/eclipse-api-usage-rules.html
.
 IWorkbenchGraphicConstants is not in org.eclipse.ui but in
org.eclipse.ui.internal (at least in my R2.0) and hence internal as well.

BTW: Why do you migrate to 3.0 M9 and not the final release (R3.0)?

Dani

             "xk"
             <djkool@xxxxxxxx>

             platform-ui-dev-a         platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dmin@xxxxxxxxxxx                                           cc

                                                                   Subject

             25.08.2004 11:02          [platform-ui-dev] A project
                                       migration problem from Eclipse 2.0
                                       to 3.0
             Please respond to
             platform-ui-dev@e
                clipse.org

I'm currently working on migrating a java project from Eclipse 2.0 to 3.0
(M9). It seems that some classes like
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.template.TemplateMessages and
org.eclipse.ui.IWorkbenchGraphicConstants no longer exist since 2.1.3. And
some classes like ContentAssistPreference made some of their constants
invisible. But since there are a lot of references to the constants in
these classes, what should I use as a substitution? I cannot find related
information in the help content provided by Eclipse.

Thank u.
[¼¤ÇéÌÖÂÛ] ¼ÙÈçÊÂÒµÐèÒªÄã³öÂôÖÒÕ꣬ÄãÔõô°ì£¿
http://free.21cn.com/zhuanti/chumai/index.html
Òƶ¯¿¨À²ok£¬¶À¼ÒÊÔ³ª
http://mms.21cn.com/ring/ring.jsp
±»³ÇÊÐÀÓÓ¡µÄÅ®ÈË µ¥ÉíÇé¸è³ª¶à¾Ã£¿