Re: [platform-ui-dev] Anyone working on bug 33897 (export to .tar.gz/bz2) ?

On August 10, 2004 09:26 am, Marcus Crafter wrote:
> I've written a tar/tar.gz/tar.bz2 import plugin for Eclipse already (if
> anyone is interested let me know), and was planning on writing a tar
> export plugin as well - if no one is working on this I can do it and
> send it in once it's all done.

This is wonderful.  Would you be willing to append what you already have to
the Bugzilla report?  When you get the import plug-in working as well, then
could you attach that too?  When a patch appears, we should be able to assign
someone on our team to help integrate this into Eclipse.

You should probably also add yourself to the CC list on the bug.

thanks,
d.

Back to the top