Re: [platform-ui-dev] Build Submission (I200405271600)

On Thursday 27 May 2004 16:01, Douglas Pollock wrote:
> + Bug 62482.  [Presentations] Widget is disposed rearranging windows

Unfortunately, this fix (or a combination of this fix and other fixes) lead to
test failures.  We have pushed around our tags to take this fix out.  Kim
Moir informs me there will be a rebuild.

We have reverted changes to DefaultPartPresentation and PaneFolder.

sorry for any inconvenience,
d.

Back to the top