[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI's Build Submission (I200405201200)

Our map file has been updated.  We are including fixes for:
Bug 60063.  [KeyBindings] Ctrl+W in emacs mode is also bound to close
Bug 63196.  [Workbench] Status line too tall
Bug 63081.  [RCP] Move the update menu items for launching install wizard and
the configuration manager to the Eclipse UI component (further improvements)
Bug 63221.  Flicker while typing in file export and zip export dialogs

We are also including the R21 presentation in this build, though you must
still do extra work to use it.

The build failure was caused by CVS troubles (insufficient permissions, and a
stale lock).  Sorry for any inconvenience....

cheers,
d.

Back to the top