Re: [platform-ui-dev] dropdown & multiple tabs for 3.0?

The solution does cross between the SWT widget and the UI parts making use of it.  I have asked SWT to comment in the bug.
/michael

"Shackelford, John-Mason" <john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/11/2004 01:12 PM

Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

"'platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] dropdown & multiple tabs for 3.0?

Michael et all--

Would you be willing to accept a patch for bug 61763 for 3.0? Is this a more
significant effort than it appears?

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx