Re: [platform-ui-dev] Proper way to inherit key binding scopes

On Thursday 06 May 2004 17:14, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> The CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) project is attempting to only
> use the stable milestone builds, so I'm using M8, but that is
> providing to be tricky and leaving us out of the loop on some
> significant API changes that occur late in milestone releases.

I would strongly encourage CDT to pick up the integration build that all teams
sign off on next week (i.e., follow platform-releng-dev).  This will give you
guys a chance to identify issues before M9 is released.  Of course, this is
just my personal opinion, so....

> I should have said documentation samples.  The one which come to mind

I've filed Bug 61377 to track this issue.

> Does that mean that you are also going to make the API in the editor
> consistant:
> initializeKeyBindingScopes() --> initializeKeyBindingContexts()
> setKeyBindingScopes() --> setKeyBindingContexts()

I've filed Bug 61379 to track this issue.

thanks for your help,
d.

Back to the top