Re: [platform-ui-dev] Proper way to inherit key binding scopes

On Thursday 06 May 2004 14:56, Adrian Storisteanu wrote:
> (*sent too fast...*) More specifically, I have problems inheriting my own
> contexts:

Out of curiousity, which build are you using?  Up until I200405050200, there
were issues with several issues with inheritance of contexts -- especially as
they related to key bindings.  If you are still having problems with the new
API and this build (or later), please file a bug.

d.

Back to the top