RE: [platform-ui-dev] Proper way to inherit key binding scopes

You mean why can't we simply put the scope/context into the
org.eclipse.ui.editors
extension point and have the framework pick it up and do the rest of the
work for us?  Assuming that the inheritance of scope/contexts worked and
the editors had such an extention point, I don't see why we couldn't.

Right now though, I'm just looking for guidance to get my key commands
back in a way that won't break again later =;-)

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top